Ellough Park Race Circuit offer the latest hire karts currently available in the UK.
The SODI GT5 GPL is certainly the most successful and effective rental kart on the market for both indoor and outdoor Karting. A new design of understated and rare elegance, reliability guaranteed by technical solutions tested on tracks all over the world, and ideal ergonomics and weight distribution give the SODI GT5 GPL a unique competitive edge. In addition to providing an out-of-this-world driving experience, with the adoption of the new “HEAD System” (a patented high energy absorption system which offers levels of security and comfort that had been previously unattainable in rental karts), the superb base entirely covering the tank (protecting the driver’s legs) and its patented pedals that are fully adjustable in ultra-quick time, the SODI GT5 GPL includes all the elements of an exceptional kart.
OUTSTANDING KEY FEATURES OF THE SODI GT5 GPL
- Superb reliability
- Excellent comfort and unique driving behaviour
- Outstanding shock stability (THR integral polyethylene protection, impact and abrasion resistant)
- Unrivalled energy absorption (HEAD System)
- New Sodi hydraulic brake with ventilated disk
- Integral floor covering the fuel tank and providing perfect protection for the driver’s legs
- Setting devices to adapt to pilot (length of legs and foot size) and optional adjustable bucket seat accommodates drivers from 1.40 to over 1.90 in height
- Modern design
- PSS double longitudinal chrome-molybdenum steel tubes and frame equipped with three bearings.
- Black plastic floor covering the tank.
- Strengthened machined aluminium rims.
- Machined wheel hubs.
- 20mm diameter stub axles machined from high strength chromium-molybdenum steel.
- Flexible nylon steering tie rods.
- High-strength aluminium steering column beam machined from a single piece.
- Three spoke steering wheel in high elastic limit steel.
- Ergonomic bucket seat reinforced with polyethylene (sizes XL and XXL).
- Fully adjustable pedal (size and length of legs).
- Hydraulic brake from automotive technology with self adjusting brake pads.
- Eleven litre Sodikart tank
- Engine integrated to the frame to allow a lowered centre of gravity.
- Composite material rear sprocket in composite material manufactured in two parts and designed for quick assembly.
- High resistance chain transmission with O-rings tensioner.
- Shaft equipped with three bearings.
- Shock and abrasion resistant protection (polyethylene THR) and body.
- Front blade (Proline version).
- Rear axle and engine cover designed for optimum protection against rotating and hot parts regardless of the position of the bucket seat.
SODI GT5 GPL POWER DRIVE
- Honda GX390 cc (equipped with Sodi carburator, dry clutch and a Sodikart clutch bell housing)
The SODI GT5 GPL is designed to meet rental karting requirements, allowing
an optimised lifetime under severe and intensive operating conditions.
The materials used for manufacturing the SODI GT5 GPL kart are all selected
by the Development Service, validated by laboratory tests conducted on
tracks and then controlled by Quality Service during the manufacturing
All SODI GT5 GPL Karts are delivered completely assembled.
SODI Karts conform to the European directive « Machines » 2006/42 and meet the
requirements of the following reference documents:
The NFS52-002 standard.
“Technical and safety Karting rules. FFSA”.
“Recommendations from the CIK-FIA for Karting Leisure”